Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Flawless Victory.

I went out and purchased the pineapple, frozen greenbeans and broccoli, and yogurt. I chose not to purchase the eggs, because I want to hard boil them, but I dunno how to do that yet. I am told its as easy as setting them in boiling water... Time will tell.

For my meal! Today I sprinkled the lemon-pepper seasoning all over my chicken breast, chopped up a red and green bell pepper, a little onion and pineapple and wrapped it all in tinfoil like you use in shish-kabobs (sp?). Then I put lemon juice in their little tinfoil pouch for them to soak up. I also threw some greenbeans in another tinfoil wrap.



Lemme tell you, one of the BEST smelling foods I've ever made. First time using the grill too. I made enough for 2 and a half meals. The taste is JUST as good and its healthy.. LOTS of green, a little red, and chicken. Top it off with my tea and O.M.G. Best meal I have ever cooked without feeling guilty.



Do you see that above? It's OK to be jealous :)
It took about 2 hours total, and that's partially cause I had no idea what I was really doing, just seeing what other people did.

OM NOM NOM NOM!

Very happy with this meal and I will continue to try and make more like it

Till Later Dayz
-_Brandon_-

No comments:

Post a Comment