Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Out with the old, in with the new.

So, I headed to Sprouts on Monday.

I purchased blueberries, strawberries, bananas, cherries, green grapes, apples, kiwis, bell peppers (green and red), and some chicken breasts. Total cost? $50.

I am gonna purchase some pineapple, mangoes, yogurt, frozen broccoli, eggs and some green beans.

The yogurt and assorted fruits are for smoothies. It's healthy and with my schedule I can have it right before going to bed without too much worry. Furthermore, a note from my friend Amy, you can throw in a vegetable (like spinach) and have a serving of vegetables without the taste.

For meals, (so far), I'm going to stick with anything I can cook at home. I know it seems like a slippery slope, but I have an issue right now with cooking ANY food, so right now it'll be this kabob-ish meal I plan to make along with lots of PBJ's. If the kabob goes well then I'm going to try and make other meals with it. I recently had a chicken-burger that was AMAZING that I'll probably try to recreate.. Which allows me reason to purchase vegetables, such as avocados. (Which were REALLY good on that burger.)

I don't have time right now for my workout that will be posted later.

Till Later Dayz
-_Brandon_-

No comments:

Post a Comment